a year of mission
Evangelist's Roy Crowne, Mike Pilavachi and Andy Hawthorne once sat down together and asked if it were possible to reach out through the whole UK church to the communities around them - every person ministry. HOPE Together was born.
There have been previous HOPE national campaigns with 100's, then thousands of churches getting involved and now comes HOPE 2018.
In a nutshell, HOPE 2018 will be a year of mission with churches all over the country uniting with neighbouring churches to reach their friends and families - their communities, with the love of Jesus.
Brian Edgeley, one of the directors of Wessex Filling Station, is working closely with Roy and the HOPE Together organisation as a regional advocate and practitioner of HOPE. He is working through both Wessex and LEAF to bring HOPE 2018 to the churches within the Christchurch | Bournemouth | Poole and across the New Forest areas.
- HOPE Together Resources page ~ Books, Pamphlets, Brochures, Logos, etc.
- The Christmas HOPE magazine ~ Order copies of this top quality, glossy give-away magazine to help you and your church this Christmas as you invite guests to seasonal events in your church.
- Prison HOPE ~ a year of prison focus for churches.
- HOPE - The Heartbeat of Mission ~ a 224 pages packed full of tried-and-tested mission ideas, resources and funding links for foodbanks and village fairs; Passion plays and parenting courses and more.
- HOPE for Easter ~ HOPE for Easter will put a spring in your step with great mission ideas that can be adapted and used for your village, town or city. This practical resource will help you make the most of the opportunities Easter brings.
- HOPE for Harvest ~ HOPE for Harvest is packed with everything you and your church need to reconnect with the importance of harvest and to focus on the importance of work, generosity and thankfulness.
- MISSION - a study from Acts ~ The Mission Workbook is written by Roy Crowne and Laurence Singlehurst and focuses on a study of the book of Acts. It provides sound biblical help on how to make a practical response to some of the findings in Acts. Plus, if you want to be a game-changer, serving your communities in word and action, you only have to look to the early church for inspiration - and Acts reveals so much about what is possible!
- plus more, more, more...