Venue(s)

St Saviours Church

St Saviours Church Iford Button Image [200x200]

St Saviour’s Church is a friendly, caring charismatic/evangelical Anglican church serving the Iford and Boscombe East areas within the Diocese of Winchester.

The church was built in 1936 to respond to the growing spiritual needs of the expanding new community as Bournemouth built up the hamlets along the river Stour. Over the years the local church has had different areas of focus.

At this time Revd. Andy McPherson and the congregation are committed to encouraging people to love Jesus with their whole lives, and helping them to love and serve each other both in the church, at home and in the wider community.

Address:

St Saviours Church Button Image Wide [200x120]

St Saviours Church
Colemore Road
Bournemouth
BH7 6RZ

Church Website: www.stsaviours.net

map:

Parking

The church has a small car park but there is ample local street parking available. Please park thoughfully.