We often get asked whether someone can get involved with this work of worship and unity; and quite simply the answer to this question is simple - YES.
Wessex Filling Station is a cross denominational and ecumenical initiative which is fully dependant upon the goodwill and voluntary support of the local Christian community. People from all around the area, from Christchurch | Bournemouth & Poole are giving up their time and energy to plan and put on these events.
There are many teams which make the Wessex Filling Station happen from Event Makers welcoming people on the door and waving goodbye afterwards to technical and transportation of equipment.
A full list of Teams is below:
- Core and Host Team
- Prayer Ministry Team
- Welcome Team ~ Event Makers
- Catering | Flowers | Overnight Accommodation (for visiting keynote speakers)
- Set-up Team
- Setting up and Breaking down | Storage & Transport
- Technical Team
- PA | AV | Lighting | Cameras | Recording | PAT Testing
- Worship Team
- Worship Leaders | Musicians | BSL Signers
- Marketing Team
- Website | Social Media | Advertising | Resources Table
- Finance Team
- Banking | Retiring Offerings | Crowd Funding
If you feel that you have caught the vision for Wessex Filling Station and the potential it has for blessing the local church over the coming years; AND you have something to give and want to get involved then why not write to us via the contacts page or on the following address:
- Wessex Filling Station Admin Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Via the Website eForm
credit: header background and team images from www.freepik.com